Duel Kings Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We make Advanced Duelist's

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rise of the Crimson Battles...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Starburst

Number of posts : 13
King Points : 750
Registration date : 2008-11-21

Rise of the Crimson Battles... Empty
PostSubject: Rise of the Crimson Battles...   Rise of the Crimson Battles... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 8:33 pm

Greetings all.

I now announce the first tournament of the Crimson Battles. Since this is the first one, no special restriction will be there (yes it means everything is legal in this tourney tongue besides the ban cards of course). I have no restriction on the number of entries so any number of people can join.

I require all entrants to get Hamachi because without that you will not be able to join my server, the place where the tourney will take place. So firstly I advice all who wish to participate to download & join my Ham network.

Ham Network Name: Starburst's Server
Password: 123456

Below is the entry form to enter the Tourney. NB. Below the entry form, please state if wish to get in Shine Crimson or Hell Crimson. THIS IS IMPORTANT!

Entry Form
DKU Name:
Hamachi Name:
DMU In-game name:
DMU Key:

Crimson Power to be awarded in this tourney:
1st Place - 30 (+ bonus CP which is the number of people that took part divided by 2)
2nd place - 24
3rd place - 17
Partcipation - 8.
Top 8 gets you a extra 4.

Below is the applicants that have entered and the Date and time of the tourney
Date: TBA
Time: TBA
Entrants: -
Back to top Go down
GRS7
Timaeus
Timaeus

Male
Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2008-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Crimson Battles...   Rise of the Crimson Battles... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 11:42 pm

What is hamachi name?
Back to top Go down
http://southacademy.freeforums.org/
Starburst

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Crimson Battles...   Rise of the Crimson Battles... I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 7:49 pm

When you install Ham you are told to choose a Ham Name. It is below your IP. (below the numbers right on the top of the Ham window)
Back to top Go down
Ryu
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 93
King Points : 2100
Registration date : 2008-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Crimson Battles...   Rise of the Crimson Battles... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 7:27 am

dude, we need peeps to get on and see this in order for this to work out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Crimson Battles...   Rise of the Crimson Battles... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rise of the Crimson Battles...
Page 1 of 1