Duel Kings Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We make Advanced Duelist's

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ok I don't get this.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GRS7
Timaeus
Timaeus

Male
Number of posts : 87
King Points : 750
Registration date : 2008-11-12

Ok I don't get this. Empty
PostSubject: Ok I don't get this.   Ok I don't get this. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 11:12 pm

- People who want to apply for the Deck Shop must send a admin a KCVDS decklist then the admin must make the Room.

Cause i like making simple deck then improving them more and more and it takes time to make the decks it can take as long as days and as short as 5 minutes the ones that you put time into the deck it will become better than it was before.I like to put in the basics first the main part of the deck.
Back to top Go down
http://southacademy.freeforums.org/
Ryu
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 93
King Points : 2100
Registration date : 2008-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Ok I don't get this.   Ok I don't get this. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 7:41 am

huh? wtf are you talking about? what your explaination of not getting it made no sense man, let me explain this all to you

The better the deck, the more KP it's worth. It's as simple as that. If you want to make a deck shop, you gotta pm me a deck of yours so i can review it and see if your actually GOOD at making decks.
Back to top Go down
GRS7
Timaeus
Timaeus

Male
Number of posts : 87
King Points : 750
Registration date : 2008-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Ok I don't get this.   Ok I don't get this. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 8:27 am

Ok thanks I am sorry Very Happy just forget this lol! .
Back to top Go down
http://southacademy.freeforums.org/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ok I don't get this.   Ok I don't get this. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ok I don't get this.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Duel Kings Unlimited :: Card Place :: Deck Shop-
Jump to: